Peeps Consulting are representing Ubiquity Lab in the recruitment of a Head of Digital Performance, please see the company job description below and if this is a fit, follow the prompts at the bottom of this post.
• You’re inherently curious, data-driven and emotionally intelligent.
• You will lead Ubiquity Lab’s SEO/SEM/CRO customer intent mapping, and data insights.
• You have around 6+ years of SEO/SEM/CRO experience in a marcomms agency.
• Naturally you’re a gun at paid, but you also understand how search and data interact with, and power, owned and earned.
• You want to fast-track your career and play a critical role expanding a start-up experiencing rapid growth.
• You’ll meticulously manage, and grow, the accounts of complex and meaningful big brands.
• True flexibility. You can structure your day and hours to suit your life, as long as we’re there for clients when they need us.
A BIT ABOUT ULAB
• We’ve been operating for three years, and we’re growing astronomically. Why? Because we have a very different mentality, value proposition and approach to most agencies.
• We believe the best marketing is ubiquitous… By ubiquitous, we mean it seamlessly integrates data-led owned and earned activity with paid to improve the customer experience and ultimately, increase market share and profitability.
• Combined with our client-centred culture and values, it’s why some of the most recognisable brands, both here and in the USA, choose to work with us.
• We’ve come a long way in a short time, and there’s plenty more ground to cover. We need someone to help us take that journey.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
• This role is perfect for a brilliant human that is inherently curious and wants to accelerate their career.
• You excel at SEO/SEM/CRO, understand the intricacies of mapping and exploiting customer intent, and love interpreting data to solve complex problems. From the smallest data to the biggest trends, you will distil the essentials and identify the right strategy for clients – and seamlessly execute it.
• You will work directly with the founder and your mandate is to accelerate growth. Your career will progress in unison with the growth you drive.
• You believe paid, owned, and earned are stronger together, and you will work with our team to choreograph them to deliver the best short and long-term client results.
• You have a proven ability to not only manage client relationships, but to embed yourself in their business. You will become their go-to, an indispensable asset.
• You will have the support, freedom and flexibility to make this role your own.
• This role is critical to growing our clients’ businesses and us with them. It’s definitely not another cog in a slow-moving corporate environment.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE TICKS MOST OF THESE BOXES
We want to make sure we’re as good a fit for you, as you are for us, so we can thrive together.
You have a proven marketing background, but you want to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where you’re truly empowered and valued.
You’re a right and left brain thinker – you seamlessly meld data and insights planning with creative problem solving. Additionally, you:
• Love mapping and categorising consumer intent – including defining data-led audience segmentation, campaign strategies, content assets and digital experiences throughout the customer journey through a combination of first, second, and thirty party data.
• Dissect search data to provide expert advice on on-page optimisation, identifying and resolving technical problems, and content strategy.
• Excel strategically, as well as on the tools, across SEO, SEM, CRO and paid social – you blend creativity, data and science to maximise ROI. And you have the expertise to identify, create and deliver projects through advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search, Shopping, Display Network, Performance Max, and YouTube Campaigns along with a range of other tools.
• Are a CRO junkie – you love testing and optimising the best way to drive customers to take a desired action.
• Have outstanding analytical skills, with ability to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and provide insights to monitor growth and optimisation opportunities.
• Will ensure the team, processes and technology are in place to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
• Probably have a degree in marketing, communications, or psychology.
• You also get brownie points if you have experience with Amazon, Shopify and other eCommerce platforms. But it’s not essential.
You are also a bloody brilliant human, and:
• Excel at building value-based relationships with clients.
• Are a team player but thrive working autonomously in our small, passionate team.
• Will scale your business line’s profitability, accelerating your ability to build your own team.
• Are an exceptional communicator – and you enjoy presenting. You make the complex simple, and can extract and explain detailed insight to senior stakeholders
• Are ubiquitously curious, and keen to deliver – and be recognised for leading – industry and category innovation.
• Are excited to become the face of ULab’s digital offering. You will partner with the Director of PR and Comms to drive thought leadership activity, ensuring we’re – and you’re – the industry ‘go-to’. This includes representing ULab in media activity, speaking at events, appearing on podcasts etc
• Enjoy meeting new people and helping drive business development.
• Will use all the professional development budget allocated to you – and potentially ask for more!
WHY YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE ULAB CREW
We understand people don’t live to work. We don’t care about your age, gender, sexual preference or background – we embrace diversity. On top of that, you’ll get:
• A really good base, plus performance incentives as we grow (we believe in rewarding those who are with us from the start).
• Our clients love us as much as we love working with them – we have a net promoter score of 48 (which is pretty much unheard of).
• True flexibility – you can work from home or the office. It’s your call.
• You can structure your day and hours to suit your life – hello, working parents! – as long as we’re there for clients when they need us (we have kids too).
• A co-working space in Melbourne’s CBD (for when you do decide to come in the office).
• A tight-knit, legendary team that is having fun and kicking arse.
• Active mentoring from the founder and others in our network of peers.
• You will work alongside some of the best marketing minds and clients globally.
• You can help shape the culture and the future of an agency.
If you possess the experience, skills and motivation for this role please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org