Peeps Consulting are representing Bullfrog in the recruitment of a Paid Media Specialist, please see the company job description below and if this is a fit, follow the prompts at the bottom of this post.
Bullfrog is an independent full-service agency based in South Yarra, Victoria. We are in the middle of an exciting growth phase, looking for the right person to join our growing talented team. At Bullfrog, we make ‘Unfair Attention’ for our clients. We do this through strong collaboration, strategic insights, creativity and craft from our expert team.
We believe in training, development and mentorship – we will support you, listen to you and ensure you feel appreciated. We believe in flexibility, and can work with you on a work arrangement that suits you best.
We are a full-service creative agency that provides:
· Strategic planning
· Branding and communications
· Production services
· Digital and performance marketing
· Social and community management
· Influencer management
· Content strategy
· Editorial services
What we’re looking for:
Bullfrog is searching for a paid media specialist to join our growing team working across clients from insurance, FMCG, health and wellness, fashion retail and logistics.
You should be energetic, empathetic, and passionate, taking responsibility to ensure that the agency’s work is worthy of attention. You will also be a leader who inspires other team members to achieve the highest standards. By doing so, you will play a pivotal role in creating success and meeting our client’s objectives.
The successful candidate will be a core part of the media team, reporting into the Leadership team to deliver high quality campaigns for our clients. You’ll also work closely with our award-winning social and creative teams, as well as cross-disciplinary teams such as strategy, production and account services.
On any given day, your role will involve the following core responsibilities:
• Work with the content and account team to implement paid media campaigns to plan
• Dissect and analyse existing campaigns to suggest improvements and optimisations
• Self-manage multiple campaigns and provide input to other team members on campaign improvements
• Take input from leadership team and provide practical solutions that will achieve campaign objectives
• Work collaboratively on a variety of briefs from across the team
• Remain informed and up to date on latest ad types across all digital media
• Lead conversations around best use of client data across digital media
• Work alongside the creative and social team to deliver compelling campaigns
• Cross-agency collaboration
• Creation of and contribution to client decks and presentations
To succeed in this role, you will:
• Have a proven track record of delivering and managing social media advertising.
• Possess an extremely high standard of attention to detail
• A solid understanding of English grammar
• Have a thorough understanding and 2+ years of digital marketing experience or related roles
• Ideally have experience with SEO, SEM, Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Track record of achieving results through and in collaboration with others
• The ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to tight deadlines.
• You’ll bring a broad understanding of digital media and can collab with our other specialists and agency partners across media and content
• Effective communication skills and a positive, calm and considered manner.
• Enjoy contributing to a collaborative environment that promotes teamwork.
• A proactive and positive approach to work and an eagerness to learn and progress.
If you possess the experience, skills and motivation for this role please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com