Peeps Consulting are representing ORDER in the recruitment of a Partnerships Account Manager, please see the company job description below and if this is a fit, follow the prompts at the bottom of this post.
ORDER is Oceania’s premier gaming and esports organisation. Based in Melbourne, the company was founded in 2017 and has since gone on to be one of the regions winningest esports organisations. Currently ORDER has professional gamers competing in FIFA, League of Legends, Counter Strike, Valorant, Rainbow Six and Fighting Games. In a first for the region, earlier this year ORDER took residency at our new facility in Collingwood Melbourne, which will feature the Alienware High Performance Room, Optus Broadcast Studio, Stream Suite, and administrative offices.
As ORDER continues to evolve, we are focusing on gaming as a form of digital content and entertainment, incorporating lifestyle content, gaming production, and streetwear apparel – with a vision to inspire and foster creativity, connection, and community, while shaping the future of popular culture.
We are looking for a competent, motivated, and ambitious Partnerships Account Manager to join our Commercial team.
Once you join the crew, you’ll start by managing some of the best commercial partners in the industry – Puma, Optus, Logitech and Alienware. From there, as we grow our partnership portfolio you will play a pivotal role in managing, and creating industry-leading pitches for, new partnerships and brand collaborations.
You’ll kill it in this role if you understand marketing, digital, media, how to drive value from partnerships, people, and an ‘anything is possible’ environment. Along with a super positive attitude, you’ll also need to provide a high standard of client management and be self-motivated.
We have some of the coolest and most innovative commercial assets in entertainment, and as the Partnerships Account Manager, you will get to explore these to continuously drive value to commercial partners.
You will work alongside the Head of Commercial to ensure best in class servicing, a flow of new commercial opportunities, all while being supported by an in-house creative team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Be responsible for the fulfillment of all commercial rights to our partners, delivering market leading value to both the partner and org.
· Intimately understand the partner’s business, including their marketing and partnership objectives.
· Manage the communication and business relationships between the org and each partner.
· Manage budgeting and operational plans for each partnership.
· Develop comprehensive half yearly and yearly partnership reports for each partner.
· Contribute to the renewal discussions with each partner where required.
· Recognise and secure incremental revenue throughout the partnership.
· Support the Head of Commercial to develop new business opportunities, including collaboration based relationships.
· Work closely with the in-house creative team to deliver innovative partnership campaigns.
· Carry out general administrative tasks to support the continued commercial growth of the org.
THE IDEAL PERSON TO JOIN THE CREW HAS
· Appetite to think differently, innovate and deliver a unique and memorable experience in all dealings.
· A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the org’s success.
· A developed business acumen with an ability to communicate to people across all industries.
· 2-3 years’ experience in a sales/marketing/sponsorship management/agency role.
· Knowledge of digital media, media monetisation, and strategic marketing.
· A desire to remain on the cutting edge of industry trends and best practice, in the fields of gaming, esports, media, digital, gen-z, sports, pr and fan engagement.
· Experience in the front-to-back process of pitching to brands and ideating for brands.
· Experience in analysing market information and developing reports.
· Some experience managing budgets.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to present well in front of groups.
· Enthusiastic and passionate, but willing to have fun.