Peeps Consulting are representing Avid Collective in the recruitment of a Sales & Partnerships Manager, please see the company job description below and if this is a fit, follow the prompts at the bottom of this post.
Avid Collective is an Australian tech and media business changing the ways brands engage with Australians.
Avid Collective is a native content network with a combined reach of over 18 million Australians that specialises in personalisation, speaking to audiences via a variety of content formats across a wide range of publishers and creators. We also leverage a range of data partners and our proprietary amplification platform to enhance audience targeting and campaign optimisations. Campaigns are all managed through a singular platform and can deliver a range of media objectives throughout the marketing funnel.
With media brands that cover lifestyle, online shopping, home inspiration, travel, environment & sustainability, health & wellness and pop culture, we work with consumer focused brands across all major categories. Previous clients include eBay, Unilever, Lion Dairy, Destination NSW, Pernod Ricard, Dell and many more.
Currently going through a high growth period, the business is hiring across all facets of the business as it looks to take its next step towards becoming a stalwart of the Australian media and advertising industry. As a business, we place immense value on our people and teams being able to problem-solve to drive growth for both themselves, our brands and our clients.
Avid Collective is looking for a Strategy Manager to support the Head of Strategy on all campaign proposals and brief responses across the Avid Collective commercial team as well as leading the liaising with partner publishers and influencers in our network to develop campaign and content tactics.
Your new role will see you working with key clients across the Avid portfolio on brief breakdowns, strategy development and campaign planning.
You will analyse and review content performance trends of the Avid network to support the commercial team in market
● Campaign and Client strategy – Work with the commercial and strategy team on potential campaign strategies for existing and prospective clients, reporting into the Head of Strategy
● Solution development – Working with the Head of Campaigns and Head of Strategy to develop refined and new solutions to offer to advertisers in market
● Manage Direct Reports – This role will grow over time into the management of campaign and strategy executives.
● Creative & Strategic Thinking – Think creatively and strategically to deliver innovative partnerships to all clients with every response
● Project Manager – You will be required to the lead work across multiple clients, responses and prioritise tasks accordingly
● Feeding into the building of a state of the art SaaS native content platform – Avid is building a SaaS platform to supercharge advertising ROI from native content campaigns. This role has the opportunity to feed into the development scope of this platform
Why is it compelling for candidates:
● A high growth company that is investing heavily in innovation and expansion
● An offering that is market leading in the native content and digital publishing
● A role focused on thinking strategically and problem solving every single day
● Growth opportunities throughout the business to further develop skills in digital
marketing and media commercialisation
● An absolutely epic team culture that is focused on high growth, collaborating,
bettering each other and enjoying the journey along the way
Preferred Experience & Skills:
● 2 – 4 years of experience working in a digital agency or in digital publishing
● Solid experience of managing key clients – campaign planning, management
of brief responses
● Extremely hungry and keen to expand skill set
● You love marketing and problem solving, you are creative and analytical
● Real desire to be an expert in sales, strategy or digital
● A test and learn approach to all tasks and processes
Preferred Personal Attributes:
● Wants to be part of a rapidly growing team and a quickly scaling business
● A personal love of solving problems and smashing every single campaign
they work across
● Enjoys working with a high volume of clients on a range of campaigns
● Employment: Full-Time
● Place of Work: Surry Hills
● Additional Remuneration: Opportunity for share options after 12-months of
If you possess the experience, skills and motivation for this role please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com